Last week at its Analyst Day Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK ) unveiled the Utica Shale as its next world-class asset. That’s in stark contrast to what Halcon Resources (NYSE: HK ) thinks about the play, as it has virtually abandoned its efforts to develop its Utica Shale acreage. It’s divergent opinions like these that make it tough for investors to determine who to believe when it comes to the Utica Shale.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Medina Court DENIES Nexus Surveying Under State Law
- Pipeline’s path paved with high hopes — and broken dreams
- Natural Gas Building Boom Fuels Climate Worries, Enrages Landowners : NPR
- Rover Pipeline refusing to comply
- Rover facing growing setbacks
- Trump names another to FERC as NEXUS remains in limbo
- Northeast Pipeline Project Suspended
- Rover agrees to pay $1.5 million to historical society
- Oberlin council votes to join federal suit against NEXUS pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline revved and waiting