Last week at its Analyst Day Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK ) unveiled the Utica Shale as its next world-class asset. That’s in stark contrast to what Halcon Resources (NYSE: HK ) thinks about the play, as it has virtually abandoned its efforts to develop its Utica Shale acreage. It’s divergent opinions like these that make it tough for investors to determine who to believe when it comes to the Utica Shale.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- FAQs about Nexus
- Ontario is about to become a natural gas battleground
- NEXUS Pipeline Seeks to Begin Construction Oct. 10
- Green files federal court and EPA appeals in attempt to stop Nexus pipeline
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers
- FERC overrules New York regulators to allow construction of natural gas pipeline
- NATURAL GAS: Burgeoning legal movement pits landowners against pipelines
- Pipelines & Eminent Domain: Why Won’t Virginia Conservatives Stand Up to Dominion?
- Citing climate impacts, New York state blocks yet another natural gas pipeline