Last week at its Analyst Day Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK ) unveiled the Utica Shale as its next world-class asset. That’s in stark contrast to what Halcon Resources (NYSE: HK ) thinks about the play, as it has virtually abandoned its efforts to develop its Utica Shale acreage. It’s divergent opinions like these that make it tough for investors to determine who to believe when it comes to the Utica Shale.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- FERC Approved NEXUS Pipeline After Companies Behind Project Lobbied for New Commissioners
- Massive Pennsylvania gas leak proves industry requires more oversight
- Nexus pipeline construction cleared, court fight remains
- NEXUS land fight in federal court
- FAQs about Nexus
- Ontario is about to become a natural gas battleground
- NEXUS Pipeline Seeks to Begin Construction Oct. 10
- Green files federal court and EPA appeals in attempt to stop Nexus pipeline
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers