Last week at its Analyst Day Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK ) unveiled the Utica Shale as its next world-class asset. That’s in stark contrast to what Halcon Resources (NYSE: HK ) thinks about the play, as it has virtually abandoned its efforts to develop its Utica Shale acreage. It’s divergent opinions like these that make it tough for investors to determine who to believe when it comes to the Utica Shale.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- New Franklin resident urges city to join legal battle to reroute pipeline
- Trump Names Neil Chatterjee, Robert Powelson to FERC
- Ohio city plans lawsuit to stop gas pipeline construction
- Rover Pipeline Causing Issues In Richland Co
- 3,000 Wells Shut Down in Colorado After Fatal House Explosion
- Rover pipeline, under construction, trashes two Ohio wetlands
- Sabal Pipeline Is Damaged – Leak Inevitable
- ‘My Kids Are Scared’: Deadly Colorado House Explosion Sparks Debate Over Drilling Setback Rules
- Dakota Access firm faces fines for two spills of drilling fluid in Ohio
- Colette Honorable to Leave Quorumless FERC