The new interstate natural gas project to transport 3.25 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/day) of domestically-produced natural gas to markets in the Midwest, Northeast, East Coast, Gulf Coast and Canada, with direct deliveries to Ohio, West Virginia, Michigan, and into the Dawn Hub in Ontario, Canada which has a broader network of distribution points back into the U.S., the Northeast and into the Canadian market.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- FERC Approved NEXUS Pipeline After Companies Behind Project Lobbied for New Commissioners
- Massive Pennsylvania gas leak proves industry requires more oversight
- Nexus pipeline construction cleared, court fight remains
- NEXUS land fight in federal court
- FAQs about Nexus
- Ontario is about to become a natural gas battleground
- NEXUS Pipeline Seeks to Begin Construction Oct. 10
- Green files federal court and EPA appeals in attempt to stop Nexus pipeline
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers