Concerned about the potential health effects from compressor stations and other infrastructure connected to the shale gas industry, some local officials have joined a prominent physicians’ group in urging state leaders to conduct the same type of study that led the Cuomo administration to ban hydraulic fracturing.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers
- FERC overrules New York regulators to allow construction of natural gas pipeline
- NATURAL GAS: Burgeoning legal movement pits landowners against pipelines
- Pipelines & Eminent Domain: Why Won’t Virginia Conservatives Stand Up to Dominion?
- Citing climate impacts, New York state blocks yet another natural gas pipeline
- FERC approves partial use of Rover Pipeline
- WV DEP vacates permit for Mountain Valley Pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline: Construction plan is next step
- Fight will continue to reroute NEXUS gas pipeline