A NEXUS attorney fought in Fulton County Common Pleas Court on Tuesday for a temporary restraining order against local property owners refusing to allow pipeline surveys on their property. But the immediate decision he sought wasn’t forthcoming.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- FERC Approved NEXUS Pipeline After Companies Behind Project Lobbied for New Commissioners
- Massive Pennsylvania gas leak proves industry requires more oversight
- Nexus pipeline construction cleared, court fight remains
- NEXUS land fight in federal court
- FAQs about Nexus
- Ontario is about to become a natural gas battleground
- NEXUS Pipeline Seeks to Begin Construction Oct. 10
- Green files federal court and EPA appeals in attempt to stop Nexus pipeline
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers