Today Nexus filed a complaint and motion for a TRO in Medina County against 4 landowners claiming they are the only 4 landowners in Medina county that have continually denied access to survey. Interesting how Nexus seems to have misplaced their own documentation which shows there are well over 100 landowners still in opposition in Medina County alone. Even more interesting are their claims to contracts, needs and revenue. Appears all that matters is corporate profit in the millions with little regard to the private landowner and their way of life.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Medina Court DENIES Nexus Surveying Under State Law
- Pipeline’s path paved with high hopes — and broken dreams
- Natural Gas Building Boom Fuels Climate Worries, Enrages Landowners : NPR
- Rover Pipeline refusing to comply
- Rover facing growing setbacks
- Trump names another to FERC as NEXUS remains in limbo
- Northeast Pipeline Project Suspended
- Rover agrees to pay $1.5 million to historical society
- Oberlin council votes to join federal suit against NEXUS pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline revved and waiting