Today Nexus filed a complaint and motion for a TRO in Medina County against 4 landowners claiming they are the only 4 landowners in Medina county that have continually denied access to survey. Interesting how Nexus seems to have misplaced their own documentation which shows there are well over 100 landowners still in opposition in Medina County alone. Even more interesting are their claims to contracts, needs and revenue. Appears all that matters is corporate profit in the millions with little regard to the private landowner and their way of life.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- FERC Approved NEXUS Pipeline After Companies Behind Project Lobbied for New Commissioners
- Massive Pennsylvania gas leak proves industry requires more oversight
- Nexus pipeline construction cleared, court fight remains
- NEXUS land fight in federal court
- FAQs about Nexus
- Ontario is about to become a natural gas battleground
- NEXUS Pipeline Seeks to Begin Construction Oct. 10
- Green files federal court and EPA appeals in attempt to stop Nexus pipeline
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers