A new study has raised fresh concerns about the safety of gas drilling in the Marcellus Shale, concluding that fracking chemicals injected into the ground could migrate toward drinking water supplies far more quickly than experts have previously predicted.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- FERC Approved NEXUS Pipeline After Companies Behind Project Lobbied for New Commissioners
- Massive Pennsylvania gas leak proves industry requires more oversight
- Nexus pipeline construction cleared, court fight remains
- NEXUS land fight in federal court
- FAQs about Nexus
- Ontario is about to become a natural gas battleground
- NEXUS Pipeline Seeks to Begin Construction Oct. 10
- Green files federal court and EPA appeals in attempt to stop Nexus pipeline
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers