A new study has raised fresh concerns about the safety of gas drilling in the Marcellus Shale, concluding that fracking chemicals injected into the ground could migrate toward drinking water supplies far more quickly than experts have previously predicted.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Medina Court DENIES Nexus Surveying Under State Law
- Pipeline’s path paved with high hopes — and broken dreams
- Natural Gas Building Boom Fuels Climate Worries, Enrages Landowners : NPR
- Rover Pipeline refusing to comply
- Rover facing growing setbacks
- Trump names another to FERC as NEXUS remains in limbo
- Northeast Pipeline Project Suspended
- Rover agrees to pay $1.5 million to historical society
- Oberlin council votes to join federal suit against NEXUS pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline revved and waiting