NEW FRANKLIN Concerns about how the proposed Nexus transmission gas pipeline, planned to go through a portion of New Franklin, would affect property value and safety of residents were brought to New Franklin City Council by Mayor Al Bollas on May 4.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Natural Gas Building Boom Fuels Climate Worries, Enrages Landowners : NPR
- Rover Pipeline refusing to comply
- Rover facing growing setbacks
- Trump names another to FERC as NEXUS remains in limbo
- Northeast Pipeline Project Suspended
- Rover agrees to pay $1.5 million to historical society
- Oberlin council votes to join federal suit against NEXUS pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline revved and waiting
- New Franklin resident urges city to join legal battle to reroute pipeline
- Trump Names Neil Chatterjee, Robert Powelson to FERC