While Texas pipeline company Kinder Morgan is touting what it says will be a $237.3 million positive economic impact on Ohio, based on a study it released last week, landowners that would be affected by the Utopia pipeline project believe their economic outcome will be overwhelmingly negative. Several real estate professionals surveyed lend credence to the concerns of the landowners.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Medina Court DENIES Nexus Surveying Under State Law
- Pipeline’s path paved with high hopes — and broken dreams
- Natural Gas Building Boom Fuels Climate Worries, Enrages Landowners : NPR
- Rover Pipeline refusing to comply
- Rover facing growing setbacks
- Trump names another to FERC as NEXUS remains in limbo
- Northeast Pipeline Project Suspended
- Rover agrees to pay $1.5 million to historical society
- Oberlin council votes to join federal suit against NEXUS pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline revved and waiting