While Texas pipeline company Kinder Morgan is touting what it says will be a $237.3 million positive economic impact on Ohio, based on a study it released last week, landowners that would be affected by the Utopia pipeline project believe their economic outcome will be overwhelmingly negative. Several real estate professionals surveyed lend credence to the concerns of the landowners.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- New Franklin resident urges city to join legal battle to reroute pipeline
- Trump Names Neil Chatterjee, Robert Powelson to FERC
- Ohio city plans lawsuit to stop gas pipeline construction
- Rover Pipeline Causing Issues In Richland Co
- 3,000 Wells Shut Down in Colorado After Fatal House Explosion
- Rover pipeline, under construction, trashes two Ohio wetlands
- Sabal Pipeline Is Damaged – Leak Inevitable
- ‘My Kids Are Scared’: Deadly Colorado House Explosion Sparks Debate Over Drilling Setback Rules
- Dakota Access firm faces fines for two spills of drilling fluid in Ohio
- Colette Honorable to Leave Quorumless FERC