Replacing coal with fracked-gas fired power plants is not a climate solution; it’s a desperate attempt for the fossil fuel industry to extend its deadly stranglehold on our energy system. Faced with overwhelming science that proves continuing to burn fossil fuels will cause catastrophic climate change, the industry’s new strategy to avoid extinction is to greenwash dirty fossil fuels.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- New Franklin resident urges city to join legal battle to reroute pipeline
- Trump Names Neil Chatterjee, Robert Powelson to FERC
- Ohio city plans lawsuit to stop gas pipeline construction
- Rover Pipeline Causing Issues In Richland Co
- 3,000 Wells Shut Down in Colorado After Fatal House Explosion
- Rover pipeline, under construction, trashes two Ohio wetlands
- Sabal Pipeline Is Damaged – Leak Inevitable
- ‘My Kids Are Scared’: Deadly Colorado House Explosion Sparks Debate Over Drilling Setback Rules
- Dakota Access firm faces fines for two spills of drilling fluid in Ohio
- Colette Honorable to Leave Quorumless FERC