Replacing coal with fracked-gas fired power plants is not a climate solution; it’s a desperate attempt for the fossil fuel industry to extend its deadly stranglehold on our energy system. Faced with overwhelming science that proves continuing to burn fossil fuels will cause catastrophic climate change, the industry’s new strategy to avoid extinction is to greenwash dirty fossil fuels.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- FERC Approved NEXUS Pipeline After Companies Behind Project Lobbied for New Commissioners
- Massive Pennsylvania gas leak proves industry requires more oversight
- Nexus pipeline construction cleared, court fight remains
- NEXUS land fight in federal court
- FAQs about Nexus
- Ontario is about to become a natural gas battleground
- NEXUS Pipeline Seeks to Begin Construction Oct. 10
- Green files federal court and EPA appeals in attempt to stop Nexus pipeline
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers