A catastrophic disaster is now taking place outside of Los Angeles endangering hundreds of thousands of people. officials say they have “entirely lost control of the entire (gas) field” meaning explosive methane gas is now leaking from “many places.” Workers at the scene of the Porter Ranch gas field in the Aliso Canyon say some of the leaks are so loud, the hissing sound can be heard 1/2 mile away.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- New Franklin resident urges city to join legal battle to reroute pipeline
- Trump Names Neil Chatterjee, Robert Powelson to FERC
- Ohio city plans lawsuit to stop gas pipeline construction
- Rover Pipeline Causing Issues In Richland Co
- 3,000 Wells Shut Down in Colorado After Fatal House Explosion
- Rover pipeline, under construction, trashes two Ohio wetlands
- Sabal Pipeline Is Damaged – Leak Inevitable
- ‘My Kids Are Scared’: Deadly Colorado House Explosion Sparks Debate Over Drilling Setback Rules
- Dakota Access firm faces fines for two spills of drilling fluid in Ohio
- Colette Honorable to Leave Quorumless FERC