In Canada, another so-called bomb train laden with crude oil has derailed in northern Ontario, marking at least the fourth fiery derailment in North America in three weeks. The train laden with oil from Alberta caused a massive fire and a shroud of black smoke. Five cars went into the Makami River. Meanwhile, fires were still burning in Illinois after a train carrying oil from North Dakota derailed Thursday. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency warns the spill threatens the Mississippi River.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Medina Court DENIES Nexus Surveying Under State Law
- Pipeline’s path paved with high hopes — and broken dreams
- Natural Gas Building Boom Fuels Climate Worries, Enrages Landowners : NPR
- Rover Pipeline refusing to comply
- Rover facing growing setbacks
- Trump names another to FERC as NEXUS remains in limbo
- Northeast Pipeline Project Suspended
- Rover agrees to pay $1.5 million to historical society
- Oberlin council votes to join federal suit against NEXUS pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline revved and waiting