Crude oil prices plunged 6 percent on Wednesday, diving below $35 per barrel for the first time since 2004 as data showing a shockingly large build-up of U.S. gasoline supplies fed fears that a global surplus was still growing.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- FAQs about Nexus
- Ontario is about to become a natural gas battleground
- NEXUS Pipeline Seeks to Begin Construction Oct. 10
- Green files federal court and EPA appeals in attempt to stop Nexus pipeline
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers
- FERC overrules New York regulators to allow construction of natural gas pipeline
- NATURAL GAS: Burgeoning legal movement pits landowners against pipelines
- Pipelines & Eminent Domain: Why Won’t Virginia Conservatives Stand Up to Dominion?
- Citing climate impacts, New York state blocks yet another natural gas pipeline