Many people are aware that oil, gas and coal companies lease public lands from the federal government. What most taxpayers don’t realize is that the richest, most powerful corporations in the fossil fuel industry are paying next to nothing for the privilege of ripping our collective resources out of the ground and selling them to us at exorbitant prices.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Medina Court DENIES Nexus Surveying Under State Law
- Pipeline’s path paved with high hopes — and broken dreams
- Natural Gas Building Boom Fuels Climate Worries, Enrages Landowners : NPR
- Rover Pipeline refusing to comply
- Rover facing growing setbacks
- Trump names another to FERC as NEXUS remains in limbo
- Northeast Pipeline Project Suspended
- Rover agrees to pay $1.5 million to historical society
- Oberlin council votes to join federal suit against NEXUS pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline revved and waiting