General Electric (GE) Global Research has announced that it’s developing a prototype turbine that could fit onto a desk. Using “supercritical carbon dioxide,” just one of these devices could power a small town of 10,000 homes.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- New Franklin resident urges city to join legal battle to reroute pipeline
- Trump Names Neil Chatterjee, Robert Powelson to FERC
- Ohio city plans lawsuit to stop gas pipeline construction
- Rover Pipeline Causing Issues In Richland Co
- 3,000 Wells Shut Down in Colorado After Fatal House Explosion
- Rover pipeline, under construction, trashes two Ohio wetlands
- Sabal Pipeline Is Damaged – Leak Inevitable
- ‘My Kids Are Scared’: Deadly Colorado House Explosion Sparks Debate Over Drilling Setback Rules
- Dakota Access firm faces fines for two spills of drilling fluid in Ohio
- Colette Honorable to Leave Quorumless FERC