The American Medical Association, the largest U.S. association of physicians with over 210,000 members, this week called for full public disclosure of the toxic mix of chemicals used in the process of fracking. From the AMA website: Concerned about the inability to effectively monitor and track possible long term public health and environmental changes associated …
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers
- FERC overrules New York regulators to allow construction of natural gas pipeline
- NATURAL GAS: Burgeoning legal movement pits landowners against pipelines
- Pipelines & Eminent Domain: Why Won’t Virginia Conservatives Stand Up to Dominion?
- Citing climate impacts, New York state blocks yet another natural gas pipeline
- FERC approves partial use of Rover Pipeline
- WV DEP vacates permit for Mountain Valley Pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline: Construction plan is next step
- Fight will continue to reroute NEXUS gas pipeline