In the incident, 42,800 gallons of fracking fluid — boiling up from thousands of feet underground — spewed into the streets and into Arlington storm sewers and streams. A series of video recordings obtained by News 8 shows the scene behind the walls of a fracking site 600 feet from a cluster of homes.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Medina Court DENIES Nexus Surveying Under State Law
- Pipeline’s path paved with high hopes — and broken dreams
- Natural Gas Building Boom Fuels Climate Worries, Enrages Landowners : NPR
- Rover Pipeline refusing to comply
- Rover facing growing setbacks
- Trump names another to FERC as NEXUS remains in limbo
- Northeast Pipeline Project Suspended
- Rover agrees to pay $1.5 million to historical society
- Oberlin council votes to join federal suit against NEXUS pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline revved and waiting