The Board of the Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District continues to lease land within the watershed and sell water from Conservancy reservoirs to the drilling/fracking industry. Southeast Ohio Alliance to Save Our Water is one of the groups attempting to stop this danger to the watershed by attempting to contact and educate property owners within the district. But their efforts to obtain public records on property owners from the MWCD have been stonewalled.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- FERC Approved NEXUS Pipeline After Companies Behind Project Lobbied for New Commissioners
- Massive Pennsylvania gas leak proves industry requires more oversight
- Nexus pipeline construction cleared, court fight remains
- NEXUS land fight in federal court
- FAQs about Nexus
- Ontario is about to become a natural gas battleground
- NEXUS Pipeline Seeks to Begin Construction Oct. 10
- Green files federal court and EPA appeals in attempt to stop Nexus pipeline
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers