The Board of the Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District continues to lease land within the watershed and sell water from Conservancy reservoirs to the drilling/fracking industry. Southeast Ohio Alliance to Save Our Water is one of the groups attempting to stop this danger to the watershed by attempting to contact and educate property owners within the district. But their efforts to obtain public records on property owners from the MWCD have been stonewalled.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- New Franklin resident urges city to join legal battle to reroute pipeline
- Trump Names Neil Chatterjee, Robert Powelson to FERC
- Ohio city plans lawsuit to stop gas pipeline construction
- Rover Pipeline Causing Issues In Richland Co
- 3,000 Wells Shut Down in Colorado After Fatal House Explosion
- Rover pipeline, under construction, trashes two Ohio wetlands
- Sabal Pipeline Is Damaged – Leak Inevitable
- ‘My Kids Are Scared’: Deadly Colorado House Explosion Sparks Debate Over Drilling Setback Rules
- Dakota Access firm faces fines for two spills of drilling fluid in Ohio
- Colette Honorable to Leave Quorumless FERC