The Board of the Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District continues to lease land within the watershed and sell water from Conservancy reservoirs to the drilling/fracking industry. Southeast Ohio Alliance to Save Our Water is one of the groups attempting to stop this danger to the watershed by attempting to contact and educate property owners within the district. But their efforts to obtain public records on property owners from the MWCD have been stonewalled.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- Medina Court DENIES Nexus Surveying Under State Law
- Pipeline’s path paved with high hopes — and broken dreams
- Natural Gas Building Boom Fuels Climate Worries, Enrages Landowners : NPR
- Rover Pipeline refusing to comply
- Rover facing growing setbacks
- Trump names another to FERC as NEXUS remains in limbo
- Northeast Pipeline Project Suspended
- Rover agrees to pay $1.5 million to historical society
- Oberlin council votes to join federal suit against NEXUS pipeline
- NEXUS pipeline revved and waiting