The Board of the Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District continues to lease land within the watershed and sell water from Conservancy reservoirs to the drilling/fracking industry. Southeast Ohio Alliance to Save Our Water is one of the groups attempting to stop this danger to the watershed by attempting to contact and educate property owners within the district. But their efforts to obtain public records on property owners from the MWCD have been stonewalled.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- FAQs about Nexus
- Ontario is about to become a natural gas battleground
- NEXUS Pipeline Seeks to Begin Construction Oct. 10
- Green files federal court and EPA appeals in attempt to stop Nexus pipeline
- Pipeline project from Columbiana to Michigan gets water permit
- Art of the Self-Deal: How Regulatory Failure Lets Gas Pipeline Companies Fabricate Need and Fleece Ratepayers
- FERC overrules New York regulators to allow construction of natural gas pipeline
- NATURAL GAS: Burgeoning legal movement pits landowners against pipelines
- Pipelines & Eminent Domain: Why Won’t Virginia Conservatives Stand Up to Dominion?
- Citing climate impacts, New York state blocks yet another natural gas pipeline