The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) has notified Range Resources-Appalachia, LLC, of Fort Worth, TX that it intends to assess an $8.9 million civil penalty against the company, and has directed Range Resources to prevent methane and other substances from escaping from a leaking gas well and polluting groundwater and a stream in Lycoming County.
WE’RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!
- New Franklin resident urges city to join legal battle to reroute pipeline
- Trump Names Neil Chatterjee, Robert Powelson to FERC
- Ohio city plans lawsuit to stop gas pipeline construction
- Rover Pipeline Causing Issues In Richland Co
- 3,000 Wells Shut Down in Colorado After Fatal House Explosion
- Rover pipeline, under construction, trashes two Ohio wetlands
- Sabal Pipeline Is Damaged – Leak Inevitable
- ‘My Kids Are Scared’: Deadly Colorado House Explosion Sparks Debate Over Drilling Setback Rules
- Dakota Access firm faces fines for two spills of drilling fluid in Ohio
- Colette Honorable to Leave Quorumless FERC