Go to the eComment page.
You do not have to Register with FERC to Comment. We suggest to already have your comments typed, then just copy and paste the comments into the comment box where you are allowed to make comments (6000 characters).
If you have not Registered
1. Click on the eComment button. This takes you to an authorization page.
2. Fill in the required fields. (Name, Address, Email, etc).
3. Click Authorize. FERC will send you an email.
4. Click the link in the email. It will lead to a page on the FERC website with your name and email filled in.
If you want to attach documents or comments on behalf of an organization, you will need to Register.
If you have already Registered – Click on the e-Comment button. A page will appear with your name and email filled in.
1. Enter the NEXUS Gas Transmission Project Docket Number: #CP16-22-000
2. Click on the Search button. You may have to wait a few seconds for a response.
3. When the information appears – for example: PF15-10-000 NEXUS Gas Transmission . . .
Click on the Blue Cross in the far right column under the heading labelled Select
It will then appear in Selected Dockets.
4. Enter your comments in the text box. (6000 characters max). We suggest to already have your comments typed, then just copy and paste the comments into the comment box.
5. Click Send Comment. FERC will send you an email confirming receipt of your comment.
For those who prefer regular mail, you can mail your comments. FERC will scan your comments to a digital docket file.
Kimberly D. Bose, Secretary
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
888 First Street, NE, Room 1A
Washington, DC 20426